Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you provide it to us directly. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you use the Services. We collect information about your usage of the Services, including the actions you take, the features you use, and the time and duration of your use.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Services. We use your information to operate and improve the Services, including to personalize your experience, to process your transactions, and to send you communications and updates.
- To communicate with you. We use your information to send you updates and information about the Services, including promotional messages and newsletters. You can opt out of promotional messages by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the message.
- For research and development. We use your information to understand how users interact with the Services and to improve and develop new features and services.
- To enforce our terms of service and policies. We may use your information to enforce our terms of service and policies, including to protect the security and integrity of the Services.
- For legal compliance. We may use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including responding to requests from government authorities.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our service providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and marketing assistance.
- With business partners. We may share your information with business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- With third parties as required by law. We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect the safety and security of our users, or to enforce our terms of service and policies.
- In the event of a sale or merger. If we sell or merge with another company, we may share your information with the acquiring company.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opt out of promotional communications. You can opt out of receiving promotional